Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a General Operative for one of our clients based on the outskirts of Norwich. Due to location, own transport is essential. Immediate, on-going start available.
Your duties as a General Operative will include:
- You will be working within a warehouse environment where your main responsibility will be to pack incoming orders of metal goods ready for the end customer.
- You may also be required to prepare a variety of mental goods Industrial and Commercial Aluminium, uPVC Window Profile, Gates, Fencing and other items for coating. Using methods such as Powder Coating wet Coating, and Non-Chromate Aluminium Pre-treatment to ensure a company standard are met.
- You will also need to provide support to team members and supervisors when requested.
- All training will be provided.
- Any other relevant duties as required.
- 06:00 – 16:00
- Monday – Friday, weekend off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch!