Finishing Operative – Double Day Shift
Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently looking for a Finishing Operative for one of our clients based in Norwich. Due to location own transport is required. This is permanent role.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day running of the conversion machines, and you will have to make sure machines are fully utilised and optimised, including the covering of breaks where possible
- You also will be feeding the line to ensure production runs smoothly and comply with all Health & Safety Policies.
- Produce excellent quality finished goods
- Complete all relevant paperwork and input data onto the computer systems accurately to ensure checks can be carried out
- Cleaning and clearing the floor area around the machine and production line.
- Completing basic quality checks on the product to ensure production is up to standard and recording the relevant information on company issued paperwork
- All training is provided
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating shifts – Week 1 AM SHIFT 06:00 – 14:00 / Week 2 PM SHIFT 14:00 – 22:00
- Occasional overtime available
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch