Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for a Fibreglass Laminator based in the outskirts of Norwich. Own transport is essential due to site location. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of fibreglass laminating. Excellent temp to perm opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Read and understand lay-up drawings and use laminating skills to carry out the required workload to the lay-up specification
- Applying lacquers and waxes to mould surfaces to facilitate assembly and removal of laminated parts
- Apply layers of gel to mould surfaces prior to placement of fibreglass mat, repeating layers until products have the desired thickness
- Check completed products for conformance to specifications and for defects, cure materials by letting them set at room temperature, and inspect, clean and assemble moulds before beginning work.
- Any other duties as required. All training provided.
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 – 16:30
- £11.44/hr – weekly PAYE
- Temp to perm opportunity – pay rise once taken on perm
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
To apply, please contact the Industrial Team on 01603 764044, or send your CV to email@example.com