Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting for Fibreglass Laminators for one of our clients based outskirt of Norwich. Own transport essential due to location. This is an excellent temporary to permanent job opportunity.
Your responsibilities as a Fibreglass Laminator:
- You will be working within a team, and will be required to read and understand lay-up drawings and use laminating skills to carry out the required workload to the lay-up specification.
- Applying lacquers and waxes to mould surfaces to facilitate assembly and removal of laminated parts.
- Apply layers of gel to mould surfaces prior to placement of fibreglass mat, repeating layers until products have the desired thickness.
- Check completed products for conformance to specifications and for defects, cure materials by letting them set at room temperature, and inspect, clean and assemble moulds before beginning work.
- Any other duties as required. All training provided.
- Monday – Friday, weekend always off
- 08:00am – 16:30pm
- 2 x paid 15 minute breaks, 1 x 30 minute unpaid break
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers.
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account.
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way.
Key Skills & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, or send your CV to email@example.com