Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently looking for a Counter Balance Fork Lift Driver for one of our lovely clients based in the outskirts of Norwich. Own transport is essential due to location. Immediate start available.
Your responsibilities as a Counter Balance Fork Lift Driver:
- As a Counter Balance Fork Lift driver, you will be required to feed the production line with profile in order for the production workers to assemble all structural parts such as windows, doors and glazing as well as to reorganise project pieces and materials.
- You will also be responsible for the loading and unloading of finished products and incoming materials from vehicles on site ensuring all safety regulations are being met and all areas are kept tidy.
- Relevant training provided.
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 – 14:00/07:00 – 15:00 OR 12:00 – 20:00
- Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch