Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting for a Fork Lift Driver for one of our lovely clients based in Snetterton. Immediate start available. Own transport essential due to location.
Your responsibilities as a Fork Lift Driver:
- You will be requires to ensure machines within the finishing lines have a constant supply of timber as well as remove items for the production lines and stacking items in its relevant department.
- You will also be completing duties such as moving stock and products to keep production levels and lines stocked, fulfilling banksman duties, quality and stock control of all products and accepting goods in.
- There will be the checking related paperwork and offloading goods alongside managing site traffic included. Relevant training will be provided and other forklift duties may be required.
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday
- 07:00 – 17:00
- Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch