Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently looking for a Fork lift Drivers for one of our clients based in Norwich. Immediate start available.
Your responsibilities as a Fork lift Driver:
- Operating a Fork Lift, you will be required to load and unload bales of paper, plastic and cloth.
- Bales will be secured with twine and you will be picking up the bales from the compactor and loading onto conveyor belts.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
- 4 on, 4 off
- 06:00 – 18:00
- Shift pattern means you will be required to work weekends as and when required
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch