Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently looking for a Fork lift Drivers for one of our clients based in North Walsham. Transport Available immediate start available.
Your responsibilities as a Fork lift Driver:
- You will be working within a busy food manufacturer and you will be required to use a forklift to move ingredients from the racking to the production area, so the product can be produced. You also will be collecting finished product and storing it in Cold Store.
- Once the final product will be prepared, you will be required to load in pallets and shrink-wrap them. Other duties include loading and unloading pallets from lorries in accordance with company and customer expectations and standards. When you are not operating the forklift, you will be required to support the cold store team with any associated duties.
- The role will involve manual handling
- All training provided
- Monday to Thursaday
- 07:00 – 19:00 / 19:00 – 07:00
- Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch