Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Construction Service Manager in Ulting, Essex. You will be working with a long established, family-owned firm who supply a wide range of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery.
As the dedicated Construction Service Manager, you will be front and center in the aftersales experience for our customers. You will be responsible for the efficient running of the service office, covering all construction machinery repairs for our manufactures such as Hyundai and Thwaites.
This role is challenging but rewarding for the right person and the workload will vary day to day. You will have responsibility for the organisation and management of service staff, customer relations and departmental profitability, whilst maintaining effective communications between management, customers and technicians.
– Good, sound knowledge of the Construction industry and its equipment
– Knowledge of Agricultural industry and its equipment
– Previous management experience or supervisory
– Familiarity of profit/loss management and reporting
– Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to deal diplomatically with customers during busy periods both verbal and written
– Plan and allocate work for technicians based on their skills and expertise
– Support and coach team members
– Be organised and have the ability to multitask efficiently
– Deal with staff related matters confidently and in line with company procedures
-Proactive and methodical in approach to problem solving
-Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
-Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
-Ability to manage customer expectations without over committing
– Able to work alone and on your own initiative
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Hours: 42.5 hours per week – 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1 hour unpaid lunch)
Additional hours required to include Saturdays as part of a roster
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience
32 days annual leave including bank holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme after 6 months service, Workplace Pension after 3 months service, Employee Referral Bonus Scheme, Winter Flu Jab Service, Car Tyre Discount, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Life Assurance (2 x salary)
If you’re interested, please contact Ellie-Mae 01603 764044 or email email@example.com