Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – CNC Turner role
Location – Thetford, Norfolk
Working hours – Monday to Friday – Full time hours – 42.5 hours per week
Capacity of role – Permanent position
Salary – Competitive
Our client is currently recruiting for a CNC turner to join their busy workshop team.
Candidates will ideally need to be proficient with CNC operations.
Main duties will include –
• You will have served a recognised apprenticeship and hold the relevant qualifications, with a proven machining background in a fast paced precision engineering environment.
• Extensive knowledge of setting and operating multi axis machine tools to achieve maximum efficiency and the highest quality standards machining precision components.
• Considerable CNC working knowledge of Fanuc and Haas controls.
• The unique ability to work to tight prototype lead times, consistently reproducing high quality machined products.
Candidate attributes –
• Work well as part of team and prepared to be flexible to meet the needs of the team & customer demand.
- · Will ideally have good communication skills both written and verbal
• Enthusiastic with a positive can do attitude.