Contract Personnel Ltd
The successful CNC Turner will be a time served machinist with capability to program, set & operate Haas SL20, SL10 and TL2 lathes. The company offers excellent working conditions alongside a team of other highly skilled and friendly CNC machinists.
Established manufacturer of 50 years specialising in industrial fastenings such as nuts & bolts.
• Prepare and operate CNC Machines
• Interpret engineering drawings
What we are looking for;
• 5+ years experience within a CNC Turner position previously
• Experience using Fanuc controls.
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
• Use of literacy skills to complete route cards, records, etc.
• Attention to detail
Hours of work;
Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16:30
Friday 07:30 – 13:30
Pay rate of between £15-18 per hour based on experience
If you think you could be a good fit for this position the please apply for immediate consideration