Contract Personnel Ltd
£25,259 – £26,635 per annum
Monday To Friday – (6:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00)
Contract Personnel are currently looking for a Machinist to join our well-respected client based in Norwich to operate a range of manual Lathes, Milling Machines, Vertical and Horizontal Borers.
Main duties and responsibilities –
- Run and operate a variety of manual machines
- Turn, Mill and Drill various steel/cast components to fine tolerances
- Adhere to Machine/Department 5S
- Ensure all jobs are managed to required standards within appropriate timescales.
Skills and Experience
- A good level of secondary education including English, Maths and IT
- NVQ Level 3 in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline is desirable
- Experienced in manual Lathes and Milling Machines
- Ability to work on own, using personal initiative, but also as a member of the team
For more information about this opportunity or any of our other roles please get in touch with me.