Cleaner – Nights
Contract Personnel Ltd
We are currently recruiting Cleaners for one of our clients based in Norwich. Immediate start available.
Your responsibilities as a Cleaner:
- Working at a recycling plant you will be required to remove all the material that has fallen from the belts onto the floor during the day using a shovel.
- No machines or belts will be in operation, and all the rubbish must be put back onto the belts until the floor is clear of debris.
- You will be working overnight and will be required to complete any additional ad hoc duties as required.
- 18:00 – 02:00
- Monday till Friday – Weekends off
Benefits of working for Contract Personnel:
- 28 holiday days accrued for full time workers.
- Weekly pay every Friday straight into your bank account.
- Dedicated team there for you every step of the way.
Key Skills & Experience
- Industrial cleaning experience ideal but not essential
For further interest please call the Industrial team on 01603 764044, email email@example.com or pop in to see us at our Norwich branch