Contract Personnel Ltd
My clients are looking for a Children’s Residential Support Worker Team Leader for their new children’s home in Bury St Edmunds
* Competitive Salary
* Excellent annual leave package
* Blue Light Discount
* Life insurance 3 x annual salary
* Enhanced sick pay
* To support children and young people to achieve their ambitions, through planning shifts and leading a team to deliver the highest standard of care.
* Listening to and respecting all individuals
* Working in an inclusive way
* Doing the right thing
* Making a difference
* Provide leadership, guidance and support to other team members
* To plan creative, fun and inspirational shifts for the team and young people to be a part of.
* To work in partnership with children and young people, their families and carers in constructing plans that focus upon the young persons strengths and wishes
PLEASE NOTE A CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE