Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel Thetford are recruiting on behalf of on of our favourite clients based in Eye, Suffolk who are looking for an Area Sales Manager
The ideal candidates will come with a proven work experience gained within an external sales role in a multicultural international business.
Duties and Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Responsibility for the creation and management of an effective distribution channel that meets my client’s vision, values and strategy.
• To ensure that support is made available to Distributors and Purchasers and that targets agreed are achieved in respect of product and market sales.
• To utilise specification sales techniques and promote my client’s Unique Sales Points (USPs) to maximise the leverage of my clients product quality and renowned brand reputation.
• To ensure that correct levels of pricing and margin recovery are maintained in accordance with the company’s approved business plan and product strategies.
• The production of high quality monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and marketing activity forecasts.
Competitive Salary negotiable and dependent on experience, qualifications and attitude.
Monday – Friday Remote with requirements to attend the office for sales meetings each month and other meetings when required.
Extensive travel as required for the delivery of the objectives of the role.
- Sales Management Bonus Scheme with annual order targets and agreed performance criteria.
- Pension scheme is a contributory scheme, with the employee contributing 4% of earnings and the Company contributing 4% of earnings. Company contributions increase to 6% after 5 years’ service and 7% after 10 years’ service.
- Life Assurance is provided at 3 times basic salary.
- Car allowance is provided in accordance with Company Policy.
- 23 days rising to 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
- On-site parking is provided.
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis at Contract Personnel, Thetford a call;
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.