Contract Personnel Ltd
Contract Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Agricultural Service Engineer on behalf of the European market leader in combine harvester production and sales.
The company offers structured career progression, with four clear stages of development, and will support you every step of the way with ongoing training at their very own academy.
- Excellent salary with regular appraisal reviews to reward performance.
- Your own van, laptop and mobile phone.
- Tool insurance of £30,000 as standard.
- Standby and on-call payments.
- Free of charge PPE, including safety boots.
- Excellent pension scheme paying well over the industry average.
- Life assurance.
- Industry leading sickness absence pay.
- 24 days annual leave rising to 28 per year.
- Ongoing training as requested or required.
- The security of working for a leading global agricultural manufacturer.
- Regular overtime on all hours over 37.5 per week to ensure your earnings are substantially over your base salary (salary quoted is inclusive of average overtime amounts).
- A wide range of benefits including company vehicle, increasing annual leave, pension contributions, eye tests, cycle to work scheme and EE Perks scheme.
- The rewards of working for a family owned, private company where we value all of our staff as key players in our business.
- Work on the full range of agricultural machinery, alongside complimentary products from the dealer’s franchises. You will use a laptop as much as getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
- Be offered structured career progression, with four clear stages of development. We will support you every step of the way with ongoing training at the Academy.
- Enjoy career longevity with our continuous training programme; we will do all we can to manage your work/life aspirations.
- Share the benefits of working for a dealer allied to a successful global brand.
- Have a relevant qualification, or equivalent experience within the field of Land Based Engineering at Level 2+.
- Have excellent people skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Be willing to participate in training to improve and further your skills.
- Be willing to work overtime at peak periods.
If you are interested in this superb opportunity please apply below!
Or give Louis a call;
Or ping Louis an email;
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Contract Personnel are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.