Contract Personnel Ltd
Role – Administration/Archive Manager
Location – Attleborough, Norfolk
Working hours – Monday – Friday – 8 hours a day
Rate of pay/salary – £22,000 – £23,000 Per Annum
Capacity of role – Permanent
Our client is currently recruiting for an Administration assistant/Manager to join their busy Administration based team.
Candidates will have ideally worked in a similar role and will have a hard working and good attention to detail skills.
Main duties will include –
- To maintain, build and develop business relationships with current clients
- To support the Warehouse supervisor and office administrator as and when necessary to fulfil their duties.
- To work on all contracts and review PO’s for the business.
- Keeping the Company Directors fully informed of key developments or problems.
To meet and greet clients/visitors as and when necessary.
- To maintain strict confidentiality of information – Following GDPR procedures.
- To promote and seek new clients and network appropriately.
- To ensure incoming boxes/files are administered according to ISO procedures.
- Picking orders and deliveries/consequent paperwork and then being involved checking monthly invoices before they are processed.
Candidate Attributes –
- To have good attention to detail skills
- To have a good attitude and be able to work as part of a team and using own initiative.
- To computer literate
- To be happy to have a DBS check completed once probation period is over.
- Own transport will be required due to the location of the business.
- To have worked ideally within an ISO based environment and have a good understanding of an accounts-based software.