Accounts Payable Assistant
Contract Personnel Ltd
Our client based in Bury St Edmunds is looking for Accounts Payable Assistant for 6 months to help with their busy workload.
Working Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30
- Process invoices relating to UK receipts and UK employee expense claims for payment
- Provide cover for multi-currency and sterling payment runs
- Assist and complete day to day tasks such as invoice receipt and opening of the post
- Liaise with third party suppliers to resolve any queries.
- Liaise with Purchasing department for pricing queries
- Liaise with Operational teams for non-receipts or mismatched volumes
- Reconcile key supplier statements
- Provide the daily cash summary position to senior management
- Process BACS runs and ad-hoc payments to ensure suppliers are paid in an optimal way
- Support the Accounts Payable department with process documentations and suggesting areas for improvement
- Assist with fraud management and prevention
- Provide support to external auditors
£12.31 per hour
For further information, please call the Thetford Office on 01842 750222 or apply online.